Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nothing New Really

I really don't have anything new and exciting to report.  The weather has been a bit dreary lately.  Back to rain and cold. Folks are saying it is Winter part 2.  I was thinking the other day how I miss a good old fashion Florida summer thunderstorm.  Here it is more just a boring constant drizzle, no loud thunder boomers or lighting or big downpours to speak of.  Oh well.  Let's see, it was really rainy last weekend so I basically never left the apartment building - seriously.  Erik did take Ali for a walk on Saturday morning before the rain started so I could clean our flat.  I know I am so lucky that way.  They had a nice time and brought back some beautiful tulips that Alison handed to me with a precious smile on her face. (see video link below) It was really sweet and the flowers are beautiful colors.

We had our upstairs neighbors over for a pancake brunch on Sunday morning.  Then spent the rest of the day being lazy.  Perfect day in my opinion. Alison and I ventured out to our playgroup on Monday morning although there wasn't much of a turnout due to the weather conditions.

Looks like we get to pick up our car this Friday.  And then Saturday we are going to take it for a cross country drive up to Stuttgart to visit friends and do some much needed shopping.  Apparently there is also a beer festival in their town this weekend, which means little to me but lots to Erik.  I am excited to venture out beyond our town for a bit as well as get some baby necessities at the PX.  :-)

Like I said not much new to report.  I will leave you with some cute recent pictures and video of Alison doing what Alison does best - being cute.

P.S.  Things I love about Switzerland - when you turn on the faucet and want hot water you get it instantly. Yes it might be really hot but at least you don't have to waste 5 gallons of water before the water turns warm like in the US.

Take care and keep in touch

This is a really cute montage of recent Ali antics - well worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhlyRS8Bko

If only she could pay the bills

This is what recycling day looks like

My little grocery shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 in Review

Wow another year went by and I pretty much stunk at keeping this blogging thing going.  Sorry about that.  Thank goodness for Facebook I gue...